- Up-to-date information for clients
- Small business focused content
- Written in simple language
- Mobile responsive
- Customised template design
- Choose your own design
In addition to our standard and premium directory listing memberships, we also offer 2 website packages for accounting firms:
1. Articles for Accountants Websites
Click here for further information.
2. Fully Maintained Mobile Responsive Websites for Accounting Firms
We specialise in the development of fully maintained content based "mobile responsive" websites for small to medium sized accounting firms that are entirely SME focused. Proactive and growing firms need a visible web presence so that clients, potential clients and even potential employees can readily access information about the firm and the products and services offered.
A mobile responsive website automatically changes to fit the device the user is on. Being able to view your website on IPhones and other mobile devices provides a better user experience and Google rankings are usually higher for responsive websites.
Click on the link below to view a live pre-designed standard mobile responsive site:
You can also have your own customised home page which contains links to all the content and add any other features you require. We will provide a separate quote for any additional programming work taking longer than 1 hour. There is no charge for making changes to any wording on your site in the future.
Our experienced web team manage the entire process from initial design to keeping your site up-to-date, thus saving you both time and money.
Article on Accountants Daily
Click here to read our article published by Accountants Daily on the key features of an accounting firm website.
Major Features of our Mobile Responsive Website Service
The website will be branded under your firm's name/logo and contain practical information including:
- Monthly tax updates that focus solely on practical small business taxation issues;
- Quarterly articles on important client issues such as asset protection & structuring, business management, superannuation & estate planning, and workplace & employment law;
- A number of useful finance calculators including a loan repayment calculator and annual and long service leave calculators;
- The most commonly used and up-to-date tax rates for businesses and individuals are provided together with supporting comments; and
- A comprehensive list of links to the business websites of Commonwealth and State Government organisations around Australia which your clients use on a daily basis.
We can also at no extra charge create a Latest News or Blog section to make the site more interactive with your clients.
Why you Should Choose our Mobile Responsive Website Service
- Avoids the need for you to reinvent the wheel, thereby freeing up more of your valuable time to meet tax lodgement deadlines and concentrate on providing a better level of service to your clients;
- The information is entirely small business focused and designed to assist your clients to grow their business and manage their income tax obligations;
- The content is continually updated by experienced practising CPA and Chartered Accountants who are at the coal face and deal with small businesses on a daily basis.
- Provides your practice with a highly visible on-line presence which serves as a powerful tool to raise your firm’s profile;
- Its cutting edge technology, very simple to navigate and the information is written in plain English for ease of understanding;
- Where the firm produces its own newsletter, you can upload the newsletters directly to your website;
- You can have access to statistics on the hits to your website using Google Analytics;
- Your website is search engine optimised so that it can be found more easily on the three major search engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing. As our sites are regularly updated with tax and other business information, this also assists with improving search engine rankings; and
- The information is a valuable resource for both staff and partners of the firm.
An additional benefit of subscribing to our accountants website package is that you will receive a complimentary listing on our highly ranked accountants directory which receives thousands of hits every month and also have access to the entire content on our website including all the calculators under Tax and Finance Calculators and the section on Business Templates.
The cost of setting up a standard responsive or non-responsive site is $1,815.00 GST inclusive and there is a content and hosting fee of $990.00 GST inclusive payable annually in advance. Accordingly the total upfront cost is $2,805.00 and $990.00 every 12 months thereafter.
We will provide a separate quote should you require the following additional services:
- Customised design
- Animated flash banners
- Company branding
- Team biography & photos
- Client portal
Click here to complete the Sign Up section where you enter your contact details, the information for the accountants directory and then make payment by credit card using either Visa or MasterCard.
Once this is completed, we will contact you regarding the personal information we require to upload to your site (e.g. for the About and Services pages). You can update this information at any time, or we can do it for you usually free of charge.
We will also require the following information:
- The firm’s logo in jpeg format;
- The firm’s domain name;
- The organisation that the domain name is registered with, including the username and password; and
- The IP address for the mail server that all the firm’s emails currently go through so that our programmer can redirect the emails to this server.
You will need to provide us with a generic username and password to give to your clients and other parties to access the "members only" information on your website.
As a value added service, Australianbiz provides access to various professionals who provide specialist services to assist accountants and their clients. However, Australianbiz does not endorse any advice, information, goods and any other services offered by these service providers.
Australianbiz and its representatives disclaim all liability for any loss or damage to any person or organisation, whether a user of this site or not, for the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person as a result of using these service providers.