- Up-to-date information for clients
- Small business focused content
- Written by industry experts
- Written in simple language
- Copy and paste articles to your site
Australianbiz has an extensive library of SME focused tax and business related articles which subscribers to our website can access on a “read only” basis.
This membership allows accountants to display any of our small business focused articles on their own website - click here to view the full list of articles.
This is an ideal way to add value to your website and also provide useful information for your business clients - you simply copy and paste the articles to your website and newsletter.
Click here for further information.
Benefits to Accountants
- Avoids the need for you to reinvent the wheel, thereby freeing up more of your valuable time to meet tax lodgement deadlines and concentrate on providing a better level of service to your clients;
- The information is entirely small business focused and designed to assist your clients to grow their business and manage their income tax obligations;
- The articles are written in simple language for ease of understanding by your clients; and
- The content is continually updated by experienced practising accountants who are at the coal face and deal with small businesses on a daily basis.
An additional benefit of subscribing to this service is that you will receive a complimentary listing on our highly ranked accountants directory which receives thousands of hits every month and also have access to the entire content on our website including all the calculators under Finance Tools and the section on Templates.
The cost of this service is $990.00 per annum GST inclusive.
Click here to complete the Sign Up section whereby you enter your contact details and the information for the accountants directory.
You will receive a confirmation of your subscription and a tax invoice by email once payment has been made.
A current subscription will also allow you to access all of the “members only” information on our site.
Please contact us on 02 9979 8880 if you have any queries or by email