This Annual Leave Calculator can be used by employers across Australia to determine the Annual Leave entitlements for employees under an award or under the National Employment Standards (NES).
The Leave Calculator calculates:
- annual leave
- annual leave loading
- sick and carer's leave
About Australianbiz - Small Business Tax & Financial Mangement Tools
Australianbiz is a subscription based on-line tax & financial management tools platform. The site provides an extensive range of small business focused tax and business articles, tax and finance calculators, tax checklists, business templates and other practical information.
The site is a very handy resource for small business owners, public practice and commercial accountants, bookkeepers and other SME advisors.
The major features of our site include:
- An extensive library of tax and business articles . Click here for further details.
- A range of templates which include an employment contract and contractor agreement plus a business purchase tax checklist. These documents are updated on an annual basis. Click here to view the full list of templates.
- A number of finance and tax calculators which include a linked P & L and cash flow budget that records debtors and creditors payment terms and automatic GST reporting, a property CGT calculator, and a monthly hire purchase amortisation calculator. Click here to view the full list of calculators.
We offer the following types of subscriptions:
1. Standard for SME businesses, accountants and other SME advisors - click here for further details
2. Premium Directory Listing for accounting firms only - click here for further details
3. Creation of Websites for Accounting Firms - click here for further details
4. Articles for Accounting Firms Websites - click here for further details
Each subscription provides immediate access to all the "members only" information on the site.
Find an Accountant on our Accountants Directory
Our accountants directory contains a comprehensive listing of firms across Australia that allows small businesses to search for an accountant in their area.
Accountants in New South Wales
Accountants in Victoria
Accountants in Queensland
Accountants in Western Australia
Accountants in South Australia
Accountants in Australia Capital Territory
Accountants in Tasmania
Accountants in Northern Territory
Alternatively Click here to do a more comprehensive search for an accounting firm on our directory.