Australianbiz is pleased to have an association with Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd who offer competitive quotes and expert advice on Professional Indemnity Insurance and all types of Office Insurance for Accounting and Financial Planning practices.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity is vitally important for the accounting profession given the complexities of taxation and corporate laws. Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd has access to leading edge Professional Indemnity Insurance cover for Accounting and Financial Planning firms that provides competitive and broad tailored cover.
The major coverage features include:
- Attendance Expenses $250,000
- Australian Auditing Standards
- Consultants, Sub Contractors and Agents
- Continuous Cover Period Included
- Costs of Official Inquiries $250,000
- Dishonesty of Employees
- Estates and Legal Representatives
- Fidelity $250,000
- Joint Venture Liability
- Loss Mitigation Expenses Cover $100,000
- Loss of Documents $1,000,000
- Newly Created or Acquired Entity or Subsidiary
- Outgoing Principals
- Previous Business
- Public Relations Expenses $100,000
- Severability and Non-Imputation
- SIS Act and TAX Act
- SIS Act Civil Penalties and Penalties - Costs and Expenses Cover
- SMSF Auditor Standards Included
Office Insurance & Cyber Insurance
Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd also has access to leading covers for Office Insurance which includes Public Liability Insurance and Cyber Insurance
For a fast, efficient way to obtain a competitive Professional Indemnity/office insurance/cyber quote, please complete the following details and a representative from Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd will contact you.
Pease note the information you provide is strictly confidential.
(eg. 02 1234-5678)
I am interested in obtaining a quote on the following types of insurance and would like a representative from Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd to contact me.
Type of practice
e.g. Tax Agent, Audit, or Insolvency
PI cover required $
Directors & Officers Liability
Office Insurance (includes equipment and loss of profits)
Cyber and Privacy Liability for Data Breaches
Please click on one or all boxes.
Cyber Liability Insurance covers:
- Cyber liability and privacy liability (actions by third parties against your business)
- Privacy breach notification costs
- Cover for extortion threats
- Brand protection (public relations costs)
- Damage to your computer system and the cost to your business of the interruption
- Court attendance costs
About Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd
Indemnity. Indemnity Solutions maintains the highest standards both internally and externally - we scrutinise our professional and strategic partnerships regularly and ensure that these continue. Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd commenced in 2002. Our objective is to leverage the Professional Indemnity expertise and industry relationships that we have worked so strenuously to build over the best part of a decade in order to deliver to our clients the best possible protection, while balanced with a fair yet competitive premium to deliver to our expectations.
Indemnity Solutions Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No: 285812) of Insurance Advisernet Australia. AFSL No: 240549.
As a value added service, Australianbiz provides access to various professionals who provide specialist services to assist accountants and their clients. However, Australianbiz does not endorse any advice, information, goods and any other services offered by these service providers.
Australianbiz and its representatives disclaim all liability for any loss or damage to any person or organisation, whether a user of this site or not, for the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person as a result of using these service providers.